Creativity

Innovation

Originality

Imagination

ASVSA

The ASVSA Association for research on Viable Systems was created with the aim of disseminating the results of research and stimulate the interest and participation of an increasing number of researchers attracted and intrigued by the conceptual trends of Viable System Approach and more generally of systems thinking.

Memorandum and articles of the Association
Download
Looking to purchase the Elf Bar TE5000 online? Look no further than Vape Marley! As an authorized retailer, we offer the latest Elf Bar TE5000 products with a seamless online shopping experience. Explore our website to find the Elf Bar TE5000 that suits your vaping preferences. With Vape Marley, you can enjoy convenience, quality, and a wide range of vaping products all in one place.
Responses (7)
  • Accepted Answer

Saturday, August 12 2023, 07:18 PM - #Permalink
    David Hoffmeister has visited 44 countries on 6 continents and 49 of the United States to shine and share his consistently peaceful state of mind, radiant joy and dedication to Truth. His journey involved the study of many pathways culminating in a deeply committed practical application of A Course in Miracles. David has an astonishing gift for applying the metaphysics of the Course to everyday issues and concerns in such a way that the ideas come alive. acim podcast
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, September 03 2023, 08:40 PM - #Permalink
    A Course In Miracles ACIM: Living Miracles ACIM is a devotional community dedicated to Awakening/Enlightenment. Our path is based on the mystical teachings of Jesus as found in "A Course in Miracles" and as demonstrated by modern-day mystic David Hoffmeister. As messengers of peace, we have devoted our lives to the experience of a love beyond this world through the practice of true forgiveness. We offer online resources, spiritual counseling, retreats and gatherings, and online show events, all for the purpose of welcoming you into this experience with us. A Course In Miracles
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, September 03 2023, 08:40 PM - #Permalink
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. a course in miracles
  • Accepted Answer

Tuesday, September 05 2023, 08:00 PM - #Permalink
    I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. live with david hoffmeister
  • Accepted Answer

Saturday, September 09 2023, 07:09 PM - #Permalink
    This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Unlock Samsung Phone
  • Accepted Answer

forward
    forward
    Saturday, September 09 2023, 07:34 PM - #Permalink
    Strategies and Techniques: Tennis involves a combination of physical prowess, technical skills, and tactical strategies. Players employ a variety of shots, such as forehand, backhand, volley, and serve, along with different playing styles to outmaneuver their opponents.
  • Accepted Answer

Wednesday, October 11 2023, 05:18 PM - #Permalink
    Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! ไพลินคาสิโน
Your Reply