Creativity

Innovation

Originality

Imagination

ASVSA

The ASVSA Association for research on Viable Systems was created with the aim of disseminating the results of research and stimulate the interest and participation of an increasing number of researchers attracted and intrigued by the conceptual trends of Viable System Approach and more generally of systems thinking.

Memorandum and articles of the Association
Download

Best USB Vacuum Cleaners in 2022

The guys who have laptops, computers, etc. They can clean their laptops, and computers with the Best USB vacuum cleaners in 2022. Because these vacuum cleaners are easy to use and can be moved to every corner of the laptop or computer. The findbestvacuums has introduced the best USB vacuum cleaners in 2022. Try it once thanks.
Responses (27)
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, February 06 2023, 11:40 AM - #Permalink
    I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers! Pakatak spy cameras and wildlife cameras
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Thursday, February 23 2023, 10:15 AM - #Permalink
    Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. พอตใช้แล้วทิ้ง
  • Accepted Answer

Thursday, February 23 2023, 10:25 AM - #Permalink
    Teaching Dyslexia Students рrоvіdеѕ solutions to support dyslexic students learning difference. We instruct parents and teachers that on how to enhance a student's reading, writing, and comprehension skills. For Explore more Click here and visit us in our website for more details.
  • Accepted Answer

zubair
    zubair
    Thursday, February 23 2023, 10:28 AM - #Permalink
    Welcome to Miami Catering, the premier catering services company in Miami, FL We offer the best catering for weddings, bbq catering miami , corporate events, social gatherings, BBQs, and all other types of events Call 786 357 4990 to request a quote.
  • Accepted Answer

Saturday, February 25 2023, 09:16 AM - #Permalink
    Although, regardless how positive you actually are in treating an actual platform, at some point there are an incident wherever you should want to do some people regular supervision; and in addition dependant on your real age and in addition wellbeing, and so the body-weight using the caravan it’s really a totally hard do physical exercise. caravan touch up paint Mailing Equipment
  • Accepted Answer

Saturday, February 25 2023, 11:49 AM - #Permalink
    It??s good site, I became seeking a product like this logotype
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, March 06 2023, 08:05 AM - #Permalink
    This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. deck contractor
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, May 01 2023, 12:35 PM - #Permalink
    I love this info presented and possesses given me some type of resolve forpersistance to succeed i really enjoy seeing, so sustain the excellent work. best printer for home use
  • Accepted Answer

yovawiw
    yovawiw
    Monday, May 01 2023, 12:43 PM - #Permalink
    If you need to sell your house fast in Winston Salem, NC, Triad Casa Home Buyers is your best option. We offer a hassle-free, no-obligation process and can help you close quickly with a fair cash offer. we buy houses Winston Salem NC in any condition and for any reason, and we offer the best price, guaranteed. Fill out our form today to receive a cash offer and explore more about our website. Visit us or call us at 336-429-9466 to learn more!
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, May 21 2023, 10:59 AM - #Permalink
    Thanks for this post. I definitely agree with what you are saying. I have been talking about this subject a lot lately with my father so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed! Coroane funerare Bragadiru
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, June 11 2023, 07:18 AM - #Permalink
    i have both DTS and Dolby Surround home theather system at home and the sound is superb- Vita Glow Skin Whitening Cream
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, June 11 2023, 11:23 AM - #Permalink
    You should be a part of a contest for just one of the best blogs on the net. I’ll recommend this website! professional website designer
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, June 11 2023, 12:26 PM - #Permalink
    It’s rare knowledgeable people with this topic, however, you be understood as there’s more you are referring to! Thanks Weight Gain Capsules
  • Accepted Answer

Thursday, August 10 2023, 11:05 AM - #Permalink
    I have really learned new things from your blog post. Also a thing to I have recognized is that in most cases, FSBO sellers will reject you. Remember, they can prefer never to use your products and services. But if anyone maintain a stable, professional romance, offering support and keeping contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually manage to win a business interview. From there, a house listing follows. Thanks a lot [Reply] EVENT IDEAS
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, August 20 2023, 11:48 AM - #Permalink
    Perfectly written subject material , thanks for selective information . Vita Glow Night Cream
  • Accepted Answer

Thursday, August 24 2023, 12:15 PM - #Permalink
    My personal sis recommended me personally regarding your web website and exactly how excellent it is. She’s proper, I am genuinely impressed using the composing and slick design. It appears in my experience you’re simply scratching the surface when it comes to what you might achieve, however you’re off to a good start! mckinney moving company
  • Accepted Answer

Monday, August 28 2023, 11:12 AM - #Permalink
    Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to uncover somebody with some original ideas on this subject. realy appreciate starting this up. this excellent website is something that is needed over the internet, a person if we do originality. valuable work for bringing something new towards the web! daily blogger
  • Accepted Answer

Wednesday, August 30 2023, 11:32 AM - #Permalink
    I dugg some of you post as I thought they were handy very helpful Website Design for Hotels
  • Accepted Answer

Sunday, September 17 2023, 04:11 PM - #Permalink
    That fantabulous post this has been. Within no way seen this kind associated with useful post. I’m grateful to you and anticipate much more associated with posts such as. Thank you very much. affiliate marketing
  • Accepted Answer

Cody
    Cody
    Thursday, September 21 2023, 06:15 AM - #Permalink
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. complete renovation
Your Reply