Creativity

Innovation

Originality

Imagination

ASVSA

The ASVSA Association for research on Viable Systems was created with the aim of disseminating the results of research and stimulate the interest and participation of an increasing number of researchers attracted and intrigued by the conceptual trends of Viable System Approach and more generally of systems thinking.

Memorandum and articles of the Association
Download

Points History

Saturday, Oct 7 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion How do i talk to a human at JetBlue?
Monday, Oct 2 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Mastering Air Arabia's Flight Cancellation Process: Your Ultimate Guide.
  • +2 Created a new discussion Navigating Expedia 24 Hour Flight Cancellation Policy: Your Guide.
  • +2 Created a new discussion How to cancel and refund at Copa Airlines Flight? - Let’s Unravel.
Saturday, Sep 30 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Navigating the Skies: How can I find my Rapid Rewards Number at Southwest?
  • +2 Created a new discussion Elevating Travel Assistance: JetBlue's Human-Centric Approach.
Friday, Sep 29 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Navigating Seat Selection: Your Guide to Reserving Seats on LOT Polish Airlines.
Thursday, Sep 28 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Navigating Smooth Cancellations: A Guide to Alaska Airlines Flight Cancellation.
Wednesday, Sep 20 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion What terminal is Delta in Las Vegas?