Creativity

Innovation

Originality

Imagination

ASVSA

The ASVSA Association for research on Viable Systems was created with the aim of disseminating the results of research and stimulate the interest and participation of an increasing number of researchers attracted and intrigued by the conceptual trends of Viable System Approach and more generally of systems thinking.

Memorandum and articles of the Association
Download

Points History

Wednesday, Sep 6 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Where can I purchase the Elf Bar BC5000 Ultra from Vape Marley online?
Monday, Sep 4 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Are there any special features or unique characteristics of the Mr Fog Max Disposable Vape by Vape Marley?
Saturday, Sep 2 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion What are the key features of the Mr Fog Switch vape device from Vape Marley?
Wednesday, Aug 30 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion How can I purchase the Mr. Fog Max Pro Limited Edition vaping device?
Monday, Aug 28 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion How many puffs can you enjoy from the "Mr Fog Max Pro 2000 Puffs Disposable Vapes"?
  • +0 Resolved their own discussion, How many puffs can you enjoy from the "Mr Fog Max Pro 2000 Puffs Disposable Vapes"?
  • +2 Created a new discussion How many puffs can you enjoy from the "Mr Fog Max Pro 2000 Puffs Disposable Vapes"?
Friday, Aug 25 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Is the Elf Bar Lowit 5500 suitable for both beginner and experienced vapers?
Tuesday, Aug 22 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion What types of e-liquids or vaping substances are compatible with the ELF BAR BC5000?
Friday, Aug 18 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Is the ELF BAR BC5000 suitable for beginners?
Saturday, Aug 12 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion Where can I buy Elf Bar TE5000 online?
  • +2 Created a new discussion Where can I buy Elf Bar TE5000 online?
Thursday, Aug 10 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion What flavor options are available in the Mr Fog Max Pro Limited Edition?
Monday, Aug 7 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion How does the Funky Republic FI3000 stand out in terms of performance?
Thursday, Aug 3 2023
  • +2 Created a new discussion What factors should I consider when choosing the best 3chi cartridge for my preferences and needs?