Creativity

Innovation

Originality

Imagination

ASVSA

The ASVSA Association for research on Viable Systems was created with the aim of disseminating the results of research and stimulate the interest and participation of an increasing number of researchers attracted and intrigued by the conceptual trends of Viable System Approach and more generally of systems thinking.

Memorandum and articles of the Association
Download

Points History

Thursday, Aug 27 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Is there a safe way to buy cheap EVE Echoes ISK from online shop?
Tuesday, Aug 25 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Can you tell me a good site to buy cheap WOW Classic Gold?
Wednesday, Aug 5 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion How to easily get a lot of NBA 2K21 MT after the release of the game?
Friday, Jul 24 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Which site do you often choose to buy Madden Coins?
Thursday, Jul 16 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Will buying Madden 21 Coins improve my gaming experience?
Tuesday, Jul 14 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Will the best franchise mode come back to Madden 21?
Monday, Jun 15 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Is there and cheap and fast site for Old School RuneScape players to buy OSRS Gold?
Friday, Jun 12 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Can you help me to find a metho to buy WOW Classic Gold?
Friday, May 15 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Is there any good and safe site to buy OSRS Gold?
Wednesday, May 13 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion I need a lot of animal crossing bells, can you help me?
Monday, May 11 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Is there any safe and fast delivery site providing cheap POE Currency?
Tuesday, May 5 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion What is the best choice if I need a lot of POE Currency?
Thursday, Apr 30 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion What is the best way to buy the cheapest POE currency?
Tuesday, Apr 28 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion What is the best way to buy the cheapest POE currency?
Sunday, Apr 26 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion In Path of Exile: Delirium, what is your way to get POE Currency?
Thursday, Apr 23 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion When you need a lot of POE Currency to enjoy the game, what would you do?
Saturday, Apr 18 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Where can I get more PoE currency in the game?
Wednesday, Apr 15 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion Wolrd of Warcraft: Shadowlands is coming, where can I get WOW Classic Gold?
Monday, Apr 6 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion What would you do when you want to buy cheap WOW Classic Gold?
Thursday, Apr 2 2020
  • +2 Created a new discussion How to buy the cheapest POE Items from currency sites?